Thursday, December 2, 2010

Giving Thanks

The Monday (for FHE) before Thanksgiving
we traced Porter and Claire's hands for the tree trunks
cut out leaves and then just let them say what they were thankful for.
I think they turned out pretty cute,
and the kids just loved this...

I love that Porter's is written all by himself.
I also love that he thought of these all by himself.
Jesus, cousins, friends grandma's and grandpa's...
he loves tiss (or tennis) but he loves football most!

Obviously I wrote Claire's for her, but she thought of them!
Some of my favorites are
Jesus statue, nursery, going outside, tuesday's with grandma
and especially her Happiness. So cute!

We had a wonderful thanksgiving with Mark's family...
you know it's a good time when you don't even see your kids for four days straight!

2 comments:

The Cash Family said...

That is so cute! I will have to remember that one for FHE next year. Or I guess it doesn't have to be Thanksgiving to do it!

Z said...

I LOVE reading those. Such a sweet idea! I can comment again! YAYA~