Wednesday, January 19, 2011

christmas 2010

Told you I'd do it...

1. Decorating gingerbread houses
(Claire definitely ate more candy than she put on her house,
and then ate all her candy off of her house the next day,
while porter made sure no one touched his!)
2. Temple Square with
Grandma and Grandpa Maughan

3. Aunt Lilly's house
(Porter loved being with his older cousin, who actually
does play football...Ethan was patient and good while Porter was learning.
This was Mark's DREAM)

4. Hanging with cousins

5. Sunday Before Christmas

(Just for fun...Claire in the same dress that Lillly wore for Christmas)

6. Twister
(pretty fun to watch with little kids!)

7. Bowling

8. Adult Gingerbread houses
So Lilly and I did our house together (which was for sure the best right??) :)
but some weird neighbors chose Jennifer's house (with the black roof)
just kidding, they were all cute. So sad I don't have a picture of Jill's house...it was CRAZY :)
9. LEGOLAND

10. LEGOLAND
yes we went twice while we were there. Christmas eve (which was CRAZY BUSY)
and new years day (which was like the park all to ourselves!)

11. Gift Exchange
thanks mom and dad for a great tradition
(love that picture of my parents!!)

12. Christmas morning
Mark went crazy with the BYU gear for the kids (glasses, shirts, sippy cups, wall hangings, magnets...etc)
Porter got his Nintendo DS
Claire got her bike
and I got my IPAD
thank you SANTA

one of my favorite gifts..to myself :)
I want one every year, so I hope the girl is still making them ten years from now!

13. Papa Patton
we love him something terrible!

14. The beach
yes, in January...kind of wish this was my every weekend!

15. Mission Beach

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL....

2 comments:

Diane Riding said...

Oh Meggie........I've waited sooo long to see your Christmas blog. I kept checking and checking and finally!!!! I LOVE all of the pictures......you really captured the wonderful Christmas we had, despite all the rain and cold! We LOVED having you all here.......and were brokenhearted when you left! Come back really soon, K honey? We miss those three little loves so much.....just want to hold and kiss them so badly! I think I need some copies of those pictures for my grandma scrapbook! Love you so much, my sweetheart!! x0x0x

Diane Riding said...

Oh Meggie........I LOVE all these wonderful pictures that you posted!! We loved being together with everyone for Christmas, especially to have you, Mark and your beautiful little babies here with us. It's ALWAYS better when you're here, my Meggie!!!! Thanks so much for taking the time to post all of these, as I love coming back to them frequently and reminescing about being together and what all we've done together. Come home soon, honey.......I miss you so very, very much!!! Hug and kiss my babies for me!!! x0x0x0x0