Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Lindsey's Wedding...

Last weekend I flew to Orange County by myself (thanks Mark!) to go to a friend's wedding. We've all stayed in touch since High School, but it's rare when I get to hang out with them, being that I live in UTAH! It was so much fun and almost, just almost I was 17 again! HA.

The whole gang after the ceremony.
Father of the bride. (Our softball coach growing up too!)
The bride and groom...I'm sad I didn't get a picture of just them, but they were way too busy.
Elizabeth, Kim Mckeom, Me and Kim Wood. (THANKS KIM FOR MAKING IT HAPPEN!)
Our dinner table.

7 comments:

Heather said...

Meg - You guys actually still look like you are 17 - that's good news for me as people think tht you and i are the twins! :0) Looks like you guys had fun - I can't believe we missed you at the Salt Lake airport! bummer!

Lettie B. said...

Fun, Meghan. I have not stayed close to any of the girls I was friends with in high school. That is very cool.
I really like your sister's dress.

Elizabeth said...

that was soooooooooooooooooooooo much fun dancing the night away with you! Thanks to ALexis, i guess i'm the better dancer! :) I love you and i'm soo glad you came!

Katie Hendrickson said...

You do look like you are 17...the guys look so much older than the ladies! Fun times--I'm jealous.

Diane Riding said...

I wish I had been there..........I really should have since I was such an integral part of your growing up, all your friendships, boyfriends, breakups, elections, etc, etc. etc. Hahahahahaha! Lindsey seriously should have invited me!!

Anonymous said...

How fun! There's nothing like a girls night out with old friends! I love your necklace!

P.S. when are we going to play tennis? You would kill me on the court, but it would be fun!

Heather said...

hey meggie its me caitlin, you know kim her sister miley is my librarian.
cool huh!

-kiki