Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Maughan Vacation

Last week we went up to Eden, Utah (about an hour north from Salt Lake) with the whole Maughan family for a little fun...
These are just some of the pictures we took...I couldn't post all 350 of them!

Claire, Grandpa, Emily
Thanks Nana for the rocket...the kids practically wore it out they used it so much.
Of course there was tennis...and of course MARK holds the record for most wins! (here David is lucky to have him on his team!)
Some reading time, way too early in the morning.
All the girls. me, Kristy, Allison, Amber, Amanda backrow- Susan, Maxine
I wish I had the patience to post a progression of pictures when this was taken...there was way too much poking, grabbing and laughing. Peter, David, Mark, Mike backrow- Paul and Scott

At the farm. "hi little cow!"
Porter holding a four month old kitten.

On the tractor. Rachael, Lauren, Porter, Shannon, Camryn and Zach
Tubing at Pineview Reservoir. Seriously haven't had that much fun in a long time!

Jet skiing with our crazy husbands.
A little family photo



Fishing. Paul says he gave up fishing because he couldn't see anymore...I think it's because it's too depressing when you're there for over two hours and you don't catch ONE fish!!!

Porter and Zach.

Porter with his girl cousins...He was loving this!
The pool by our house.
Ten grandkids...why can't they just sit and smile??! Seriously how hard is it?
Johnny, Julianne, Claire and Emily...all within seven weeks of eachother..blah blah blah..I'm sure you're sick of hearing that...and I'm sick of typing it, so this is the last time! :) But so fun!
The whole gang. Why do vacations have to end? It was so fun to be with everyone...until next year!

20 comments:

Heather said...

Okay - now you know how I feel when we come back from vacation and have a million pictures to post! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Family trips...good times!

Suzette Baird said...

Oh that looks like so much fun! How fun that you rented wave runners. I get a little nervous riding on the back with Jonny as well. It looks so pretty up there. I love your hair up, it is so so cute! Well it was good to see you the other day, it's been awhile. Love the pictures!
Suzette

Anonymous said...

My brother-in-law and sister-in-law go up to Eden quite a bit and say it's the most beautiful place, I've never been though. Love your pictures, sounds like a great family vacation.

Nate and Nicole said...

Looks like a great vacation! How fun for your kids to have so many cousins to play with.

Christina said...

Looks like tons of fun! Your fam is too cute!

Annie said...

I love the pics, you can never post too many. I'm really impressed you got all the boys to sit for a pic. Porter looks so old in the pic where he's holding the black cat, I miss your kids. Where did you get all your cute swimsuits? I love neck on the black one.

P.S. Yes, we moved up the street. We're now on 2300 E. north of 7-eleven. We love it! Most importantly it has AC, not a swamp cooler. Moving was a pain in the butt, I HATE moving. I can't believe all the stuff we've accumulated in just 5 years.

Meeker home said...

Great pics! It's fun to see the whole Maughan clan. I'm glad you had a fun time!

leslie said...

Good times, I love all your pics. Playing with family--can't get better than that.

Bethany said...

I tell ya, Meghan, that little Claire of yours... I just wanna squish her sweet chubby cheeks. She is such a doll!

I'm glad you had such a good time with the family!

Elizabeth said...

how fun! I absolutely love Claires' little bathing suit. it looked like it fit her perfectly! I love how you did her hair too! it's so adorable! I miss you guys so much. Porter looks like he's getting so big, he's seriusly a hunk!!

Kathy said...

Looks like a fun trip. Your kids always look so cute! :) How fun they have so many cousins to play with.

Pyatt said...

What a fun family!! That looks like a great get away...you are always doing such fun things!! I love your darling kids...thanks for posting the pics...it's fun to see Kristy's kids too!!! HEr posts are getting sparse!:) It's fun to see Peter's kids too...I haven't seen them for a few years now. What a great family!

Jill Burke said...

Cute Meggy! Looks like you guys had a blast....I love the family photo near the water. That's a framer!!!

Emily said...

Looks like it was SUCH a fun vacation! I love that little yellow swimming suit on claire, simply ADorable

Leslie Mingo said...

Looks like fun. You guys have done a lot of fun things this summer.

Brooklyn and Dave said...

hey meg! so unfortunately this isn't my dog:( its my friend kelli's....but dave and i are going to get a puppy...not anytime very soon, but you definitely need to convince mark to get one! i love dogs!

Denny said...

Mark & Megan,

I'm so glad you keep a blog. It was so fun to see pictures of your cute family. Mark, you're looking trim. I might be the beef cake now! :(

P.S. it's a good thing i'm not in your family tennis tournament or else the only record you would have is the most excuses for losing to Denny.

Take care!

Annie Ruden said...

Hey Mark and Meghan! Ran across your blog from Mike's site. Cute family. Your little girl is the most perfect mix of the two of you, amazing. Glad your doing so well!

Leah W said...

Meghan...we miss you... I swear I am the worst at limiting photos which is probably why I dread posting...I can't stand waiting for the picture to upload in multiple batches!! Well as usual you look amazing...I love family vacations...speaking of vacations we need another reunion...PRONTO!

callie said...

i love claire's yellow swim suit and side piggie! oh how she's grown!