Friday, September 26, 2008

A LOT...

has been going on these last couple of weeks and I am just finally able to upload all the FUN we've been having.
First: Claire and I both love the new ipod commercial song- (well really, she likes any music...even my singing!)




Second: Porter is on a new soccer team, and loving every second of it.
Getting lessons from daddy
It doesn't matter if they're on the same team or not...the goal is to GET THE BALL!
On the break a way about to score!


Third: We've had some fun outings with our neighborhood
The group at Silver Lake...the perfect amount of "hiking" for the kiddos.


Then we went to "pick pumpkins" at an orchard in Sandy.
Porter loved the hay ride and the perfect little pumpkin that he found.



Fourth: With all the boxes in our house, what is more fun than making a cardboard house??




Fifth: Porter got his Halloween costume in the mail! Every single morning he asks to put it on.
Buzz lightyear to the rescue...just a little preview for what's to come!



Sixth: We went to see Papa Hanks at Silverado because they were putting on a carnival.
This picture is so sweet, it often brings me to tears. I Love these four more than words!

Claire, like her mom, has a one track mind.
bounce house fun.

Seventh: (I told you a LOT has been going on!) We were up in Logan a couple of weeks ago and able to see Mark's Grandparents grave. It was really beautiful.



P & C's great-great grandparents.
It's all in a name! This is where we got Porter's name, Mark's grandpa. Obviously Porter is very happy with the choice. :)



Yes all of these could've been their own separate posts, but that's too easy...and boring!

14 comments:

Elizabeth said...

that's such a cute video of little claire! I can't believe I haven't seen her since she was sooo tiny! I can't wait to see you guys and I'm so sorry that you are having to move! I really hope and pray it doesn't happen! I love you meggy!!

Jill Burke said...

Meggy - that pic of Claire in the cardboard box is TO DIE FOR! I'm in love w/ it. It's a framer I think!!! loveya

Heather said...

Wow - You aren't kidding - you peeps have been busy! Where in the world did you find the Buzz costume Parker would die! it's so cute! You are so busy - your life is taking on the exact same shape as mine! Fun and Busy!
love you!

Erin Vorkink said...

Fun! Your little kiddos are so flipin cute!

Katie Hendrickson said...

Meg...we need to chat. Your life is crazy right now! Lunch?

leslie said...

Claire is so cute--I really might have to come pack her up in one of those boxes and move her to my house.

Annie said...

The Buzz costume is the BEST!! Porter looks adorable in it. The pic of Claire above the Buzz pic, looks like it's straight out of a Baby Gap ad. Claire is my fav. How are things going? Maybe we can get together this weekend?

Steve and Amanda said...

Megs- Too cute! Claire is so gosh darn adorable...when did she start walking? Did I miss that post? Camryn LOVES her sweets too just like Claire! Call me when you get a free minute even if it is a short one!

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

Looks like you guys have had a busy September! Love all the pictures. Buzz costume is AWESOME.

Denny said...

Megan,

Hey it's Mark's tennis mentor Denny. I love you're blog by the way and your kids are adorable! Crystal and I had our first a few months ago and we wanted to send you an announcement. Can you give me an address to send it to?

Sorry you've had a rough few months! We've been praying for your family. I'm sure you know it better than me but Mark is a fighter and I know you'll make it through this and end up back on top!

Take care,
Denny

Julianne said...

Hey - I loved all the updates. thanks. Can you pleease fill us in on where you're moving? and when? moving stinks. I'm sorry.

Emily said...

cuteness as usual. That picture of Grandpa is awesome! I need to steal that one, he's smiling!

Claire is so cute in that video, what a sweetie.

kms said...

I love your little family! That was such a cute post. I miss you guys!!!

Z said...

Oh my gosh...Claire looks like a little Meghan! She's adorable!!! Porter is soooo cute too. I hope to get to see these little ones when you are in San Diego again!