Monday, October 12, 2009

What Happens in Vegas...

is NOT staying in Vegas,
at least not this time!

We hit the road to complete another Ragnar Relay.
Kind of crazy when you know what you're getting yourself into,
but they're kind of addicting!
Not to mention we are now Saints and Sinners after completing
both the Wasatch Back (in Utah) and the Vegas Ragnar

Before starting.
Our team name:
The Bald and The Beautiful
(we (the girls) thought it was pretty funny, the balding guys...not so much)

My runs this time were easy, so easy,
(don't hate me van 2!)
I really enjoyed running them! :)
(no throwing up this time around)

Getting Ragnasty in the van...
we even had a pillow intervention!



Yes we got no sleep,
but this time after the race we got to hang out at the pool
(a huge bonus considering it's about 50 degrees in Utah!)

171 miles
Logandale to Las Vegas
29 hours total

I miss you already Ragnar, until next time...

14 comments:

Allison said...

Good job Meg! Cute pictures- we missed you on Sunday!

Heather said...

How fun - now why don't you run your little butt down to San diego!

Annie said...

I want to do a race with you next year, please! It looks like such a good time. I'm glad to hear your runs were a little more enjoyable this time. I can't wait to start running again.

Ellis family said...

AWESOME! I would love to do one of these with you! My cousins did the wasatch a year or two ago! It sound like sooo much fun!

Elizabeth said...

good job meggy! I want to do it next time dude! LovEYOU!!

Nate and Nicole said...

Looks like fun (kind of :)!). I'm impressed with all of the races/running you do!

Leslie Mingo said...

SO awesome. Looks like you guys had a great time. Love the shirts.

kiyo said...

I hope Cardin never sees the pillow case intervention photo. He'll kill me!
My favorite photo of you is the one from your first run where you're pumping your arms as we are driving by you!
I realized that I can't do another Ragnar until after you have another baby, because you and I have been van-mates every time.

Emily said...

You are crazy and amazing and crazy!!! AWESOME!!!

Julianne said...

Way to go!!

anne said...

Meghan, you are so hardcore. I want to do one with you too. I'll meet you for the next one!

Steve and Amanda said...

Wow! You are soooo skinny! I still have not decided if I am going private or not, just had a feeling I should do it one night and did it the next day with no warning to anyone. By the way can you ask Elizabeth to add me to her blog? Miss you

candice said...

you are amazing, i'm totally impressed.

kms said...

Fun Meg! You look great!