Sunday, November 1, 2009

Porter's October Musts...


-Go to Gardner Village, dance with a witch, even if she makes you cry!

-Make caramel apples!
-Go to as many Halloween party's as possible (school, friends, church, aunt's and uncles...my motto, the more parties, the more candy!)

-Whatever your costume...rock it! I was a warrior, and now my sister (the princess, if you couldn't tell) thinks I'm her Knight in Shinning Armor! -major brownie points when you've eaten your candy, and she still has some left! :)

-Happy Halloweeeeeeen!

P.S. my mom keeps talking about some haunted house with a chainsaw? She says you must go!

14 comments:

Elizabeth said...

cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute! I can't even stand how, and i really can't believe how much Claire looks like you Meghan, she's soo freaking adorable!!! I can't even wait to see you guys, Taylor CANNOT stop talking about porter, i shouldn't have told her so soon, love you!!

Nate and Nicole said...

Wow, it looks like you guys have had so much fun with all of your Halloween festivities! Your kids are too cute.

Heather said...

Fun meggy - I love this holiday so much! The kiddies look so cute and getting so dang big - what is lizzy talking about? are you coming out here or is she heading out to Utah?

leslie said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love Porter being Claire's Knight in Shinning Armor.

The blogging Bakers said...

I love all those fun pictures. Your kids are so adorable, and Liz is right, Claire looks exactly like you, it's crazy!!!

Kearl said...

Super cute. Porter dancing with the witch was the best. His face was just too funny yet, he didn't leave.

Laura said...

Great job, Porter. You know where all the fun is!

I love the costumes!

callie said...

i'm still regretting that i didn't make carmel apples in october! maybe there is still time...

your kiddos look adorable!

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

I like your thinking Porter! You're my kind of guy!!

Emily said...

So cute! Claire looks SOO much like you! I love their costumes!! Very cute pictures :) love you!

anne said...

Happy Birthday Meghan!
Looks like you had a fun October/Halloween.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kms said...

Your kids are so cute! it was so fun to see them all dressed up! I can't wait to see them in a month!

Leah W said...

how do you do all your cute collages...? I miss you!
and dang your kids are getting SO big!!
Too darling!