Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

*warning-this post is a bit gooey...read at your own risk...


Sue me, I'm a day late...
but this picture is from today and I LOOOVVVE it!
I'll tell you why...
*The kids (all three of them) love Mark.
It's evident in this picture!
*It captures "every day" life around here
*Lilly has begun to crawl and she gladly showed off her skills by crawling to her dad.
*Claire is naked...what else is new?
*Porter is leaning on his dad. "his best buddy in the whole wide world"

How do you know before you have kids if your husband is going to be a good dad?
(Such a scary thought now that I'm looking back on it),
I got lucky!



Another influential man in my life...
my very own father!
(yes those are fake teeth!)

Lists are not long enough...
simply put
I'm honored to call him dad!

I don't have a picture with my Father-in-law
But I love him dearly too!

The world, my world, is a better place because of these three.
Hope your father's day was as lovely as mine!

1 comment:

Diane Riding said...

What a beautiful tribute to those three special men in your life, honey. Brought a tear to my eye......you have such a way with writing!!! I love the expressions on the three little ones, loving and clinging to their sweet daddy! Happy Father's Day, Mark!!! So glad you're Porter, Claire and lilly's daddy...and Meggie's husband! We love you!!1 x00xx0