Saturday, March 15, 2008

St. Patty's Parade

This morning Porter and I went to the St. Patrick's Day Parade at the Gateway. (Although Mark should've been the one to take Porter because he's the one with the birthday on March 17th (yes, only two days away and yes, ON St. Patrick's Day!))

We were lucky enough to bump into some friends and sit with them. There weren't that many floats and lots of propaganda, not to mention it was pretty dang cold outside! I think Porter still had fun, and that's all that matters right? When asked what his favorite part of the parade was his response is "ummmmm, the candy!" He must've gotten the sugar bug from me! (I can't get enough)






The only time men are aloud to wear skirts! haha.

8 comments:

Suzette Baird said...

So cute and so fun, I love it! I didn't even know they did a parade.....when I have kids I am there. How is everything going? sucks were not in Bahama'a huh. Talk to ya soon!

Lettie B. said...

You guys look cold! Glad to hear you had at least a little fun.
Happy birthday, Mark!

Annie said...

You always do such fun stuff with your kids. I'm impressed you braved the cold for the St. Patty's parade. Looks like it was entertaining.

Elizabeth said...

I hear you about the candy, are you kidding me! I could eat a whole bag of mini eggs right now, maybe I should go get some! mmmmmmm

Steve and Amanda said...

Are you kidding me??? Claire is so freaking cute in that last picture. It makes me want to move back to Utah yesterday =) I'm telling you we would be hanging out everyday all day because our kids would be bestest friends. Camryn only has 3 top teeth right now...so just be glad that Claire is atleast even up top!!! Anne and Mike were in town this past weekend...wish you could've been here too. The parade looks like so much fun...I would have loved the candy too. Tell Mark Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Cute stuff... we usually go to the parade, but we just decided to skip it this year... we should all go togther next year! Erin Go Bragh! - Tyler

Emily said...

Looks like St. Patricks day was so fun!

And yes, Natalie is a big girl. She's following in Claire's footsteps... chunky footsteps. yahoo! Lets hear it for chubby babies!

Katie said...

How fun. It looks like you had a great time. Such cute kids!