Monday, March 10, 2008

Eight Months Old!


I really cannot believe how fast this little girl is growing. It seems like yesterday I was waddling around big and fat, waiting for her to come. And now she's here and I love her more and more each day. She is at such a fun stage (except for the part where she cries when I enter the room if I don't pick her up). Just this last week she grew her four top teeth all at once, which made for five really long days and nights with high fevers. I love to hear her try to sing and talk, and I swear she can say "mama!" :) Words cannot express how much I love this little girl!


7 comments:

callie said...

what a cutie-pa-tootie! she looks more and more like mark! makes me realize how much i have missed in my 2 month absence!

and madeline is so working on those same teeth... and has been for like 3 weeks! sigh...i'm tired. it all startled with an impressive snaggle too and now the other 3 are finally catching up.

Leslie Mingo said...

She is such a sweet heart. She looks like Porter in that photo. Oh, the fun girlie clothes I get to look forward to.

Annie said...

Love that picture of Claire! Girls are so much fun...I hope I have one someday. I find out next week what I'm having!!

Allison said...

I want to eat her cheeks so bad! I love that little stink!

Allison said...

oh- also, i posted!

Elizabeth said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOOVVEEEE that picture of Claire and I want to squeeze her right now. I really miss you guys! I"m so sad you aren't here anymore!

Katie Hendrickson said...

Yummy little one! We forgot to plan a play date. I'll call you..xoxo