Thursday, August 25, 2011

San Diego

As soon as we moved,
(oh, you didn't know we moved? yes we did...to the beautiful, HOT state of Arizona.
I don't believe that people ever get used to this heat...but we'll save that and the move for another post!)
I packed the Van, again, and drove only 6 hours to San Diego!
(one perk of living in Arizona...only 6 hours to see my family!)

The day after we arrived, where else would we go
but the beach?

How do sand and water entertain for soooo long?
Definitely not complaining!

We grilled hot dogs, made s'mores,
and ate way too many desserts...

Knott's Soak City
was a huge hit!

Knott's Berry Farm
was an even bigger hit!

It tired us ALL out!

Did you know that it's cool to bowl with mustache's?
Well it is...we've got the pictures to prove it!

Dinners at my parents house, Aunt Lilly's,
and JB's...
I was sort of pretending I didn't care how I fit into my jeans! :)

We Love San Diego,
We Love the beach,
We Love Cousins...
WE LOVE FAMILY!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I loved looking at all of your posts. I love you and I love your kids! Oh and I love Mark too of course! Miss you guys!!!

Heather said...

Sooo fun Meggy - come back!!!!!

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

You never get used to the heat, you just get more creative at enduring it! Ok now, when are we going to get together??!!

bích said...

a happy family!!