Friday, September 28, 2007

The Circus

Today we went to the circus with some friends. Porter is the perfect age for this. He was dancing with the music (which was way too loud), he ate enough popcorn for five people! (I'm pretty sure I did too though!) I think his favorite part was the lions. Maybe I say that because it was MY favorite part. Seriously amazing. These huge tigers just listening to this scrawny little guy with a whip! (sad that I didn't get a picture of it) It kind of bugged having Claire there...I say that because she was stuck to me in the Bjorn making me sweat...not that she was bad. I think that we all had lots of fun, I know I did. We were looking forward to this for so long, that it's sad it's over. I'm sure that won't stop Porter asking me about it tomorrow morning though!






8 comments:

mindy said...

That looks like so much fun! I hope to be able to take Charlie next year. Did you buy a super duper fancy cover for your Bjorn? So pretty!

Mark and Meghan said...

mindy, yeah it's just a cover...but more girly, i guess i'm all about the covers :)

Elizabeth said...

I love the picture of you three together, Claire looks like she's going poopy! haha, I wish we were there, that sounds like so much fun! Loveyou.

Steve and Amanda said...

Megs-I love the cover too..you are way too girly! Camryn is missing out on a lot of all that stuff! You look so put together and organized. Did Claire sleep at all while you were there? Camryn doesn't like to sleep as much when we are out! See the girl behind you all? That would be Trent, picking his nose!!! Porter is so cute and I love his hair!

Mark and Meghan said...

amanda...i'm dying right now..i didn't even notice the girl picking her nose. made me laugh sooo hard. and yeah claire slept for like 45 minutes, but i know the day is soon where she'll need to be home to sleep! hate that day...

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had fun. I think Zeke for sure would have been too little to enjoy it.

Dan and Ashley said...

Hey guys - Ashley told me you two had visited the old blog and thought I'd say hello.... lots of kids later, right?! Crazy. Nice to catch up via the blogosphere and happy to see you two are doing great. We're adding a link to our blog so we can visit more often. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

uh oh. i spy with my wittle eye...SHADE! the last pic is my new wallpaper. muah!