Sunday, September 23, 2007

Weekend Fun

Friday night was so much fun. I left Porter and Mark and went up to Mark's Families cabin with all of the girls in my ward and spent the night. It was fun (eventhough I had Claire). We pretty much just ate and talked, but it's always fun to be with girls! I stole this picture from a friends blog (I hope you don't mind Collette). I brought my camera, but of course forgot to bring it on the little hike to "the point."


While I was gone, Mark had Porter and they had fun! They ate dinner at McDonalds (I know, really healthy!), went to the park and then came home and set up a tent in the backyard. Mark said Porter was in heaven. He eventually brought him back inside at 10:30 pm to sleep! Porter was just too excited to sleep. Fun father/son night!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steal away! Thanks again for housing us. It was a lot of fun. It looks like your boys had a good time together too. And Mark even took pictures...nice. :)

Julianne said...

That sounds like so much fun! That cabin is so cool, too - a great spot for a girls getaway. I miss utah in the fall... Tell Mark I'm impressed with his creative fathering - a campout in the backyard? Adorable.

Steve and Amanda said...

This post is soooo old. I have seen it 100 times. You were doing so good at posting everyday. Your kids are adorable. How do you get Claire to go on so many outings? And I will have to tell Steve to take Trent on a campout in the backyard. They went to father's and sons, but slept in a camper!

Steve and Amanda said...

SERIOUSLY??