Saturday, September 8, 2007

my little chunk!


So I took Claire to the Dr.'s on Tuesday and suprise suprise she's on the same road as Porter was. 14.4 lbs!!! (at two months mind you!) I asked what percentile that was, and the nurse was like "oh that's off the charts!" Poor Claire! she is 25 inches long and that's the 95th percentile! So at least she's not 14 pounds and in the 10th percentile in height! Then we'd be REALLY scared. I want to get my milk tested...I'm sure that it's more cream than nutrients! She is still the cutest little thing though...just love her! Her toothless smile can brighten any day.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

she's so freaking cute! And of course I love her outfit. You really should get your milk tested...no joke!haha

Leah Ward said...

hey where the heck did you get that bow?? Oh and I'm coming to Utah in a 2 weeks!!! I am coming over--i'll bring my little fatso too!!

Jenna said...

OMG.. I haven't seen picturse in sooo long! Porter is huge! I love it! Claire has so much hair! I want her hair! So cute, Meg!!!