Monday, September 10, 2007

utah state fair

ferris wheel
Claire was soooo good the whole night!
A fast race car! Porter loves cars.
Grandma and Grandpa Maughan in line for the ferris wheel.

The biggest rabbit I've ever seen!
Porter rode the fun slide four times. He couldn't get enough!

Tonight was so much fun. We met Mark's parents at the Utah state fair. Porter was seriously in Heaven!! We rode the Ferris Wheel twice, rode the choo choo train, saw all the animals, went through the fun house and down a huge slide on a sack! And of course what else do you do at a fair, but eat! Not very good food, but you have to try everything, right?! Pizza, cotton candy, funnel cakes, hot dogs, cinnamon rolls...it makes me sick just thinking about it! Claire just sat in the stroller the whole time, except for the two times I stopped to feed her...she was really, really good. I bet Porter will be talking about this for the rest of his life!

9 comments:

Steve and Amanda said...

Megs- You look great! Your kids are adorable! We miss you guys. Come move out to Georgia soon! Love,Amanda

Leah Ward said...

Seriously Meghan...you have a two month old and look FABULOUS...i wish i was in that club!! It'll take me another 6 months or so...yuck!

Julianne said...

Meghan, hi! I was so happy to stubble upon your blog (through leah's)! Glad you joined the addicting world of blogging. It's great to see what's new with your little family -- it's been SO long since I've seen or heard from you -- I think we were both prego went I left Utah. Congratulations on your darling two kids! Love, Julianne (Pratt) Smoot

mindy said...

Yeah! So glad you started a blog. I love blogs and you will too. I'm taking Charlie to the fair tomorrow and I'm so excited. Glad you guys had fun. And if you ever want to know about the digiscrapping, let me know. It's way easier than paper.

Elizabeth said...

That looks like so much fun meghan! I'm sure Porter loved it. I loved the pictures, you guys look so cute. LOVEYOU!

JBsDD said...

Meghan!
I saw your comment on Shelly's blog. It's been forever. Where are you guys these days? I haven't heard any word of Meghan for a couple years now. And now I find that in those couple years you've had a couple kids. Way to go. And way to go on joining the world of bloggers. I just started a blog too but I don't have a spouse or any kids to show off so my blog isn't too interesting.

The Collins said...

Meghan! I am so excited that you found me while blogging it up. I know, I know blogging is so addicting! Your Family is so cute!! It's so weird to see you with 2 kids. I guess I will be there right with you in about a month. You look so good for just having your little girl. Well I hope you are doing well, and we will have to continue to stay in touch through blogging! (: SO good to hear from you! Talk soon.

Elizabeth said...

yo- I like your blog! it looks really good, who helped you with that?

Brooklyn and Dave said...

so...i was looking at allisons facebook and lo and behold you're on there?! well i saw your site for your blog and i have a blogspot too! mines not that exciting but kinda fun to have one! my site is brooklynmwilson.blogspot.com....i added you to my small list of friends...i'm new to this whole world web of bloggin :) hope all is well!