Monday, October 8, 2007

Cornbelly's Corn Maze

What a fun time of year October is. There is so much to look forward to. Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas..(not to mention a birthday in the mix :) ) I really do like Utah in the fall. And I wouldn't mind the winters if they were two months long, but here they seem to last eight!! No kidding, come may and it's still pretty cold. Anyway back to the fall...I love the changing colors of the leaves, and Halloween! Today Mark had the day off (columbus day???! who knew) anyway we went Thanksgiving Point where Cornbelly was putting on a corn maze! Acutally the corn maze wasn't very fun. It was pretty warm, and we were just walking around pretty much sweating. Porter kept saying "lets get outta here mommy!" (He did find a dollar for his missionary piggy bank so I guess it was all worth it!) But they did have all this other stuff for kiddies to do. He had a blast, and it was fun to be with Mark.













As if that wasn't enough...We then went to the Dinosaur Museum! Such a fun place for a two year old to explore.




12 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a fun day. I wish Nate got to go on more fun daytime stuff with us. Didn't like the corn maze, huh? Such a shame :) That cos train ride looks fun.

Steve and Amanda said...

I love the new look on your blog! So much fun all the activities. I wish we were there to enjoy it all with you. I love husband's day off!!!

Elizabeth said...

so Porter found a dollar? remember what dad always said, "you don't know whose it is, but you do know whose it isnt!" hahaha, just kidding...kind of! ANyway, that looks like so much fun, I love Claire's outfit, that was adorable.

Mark and Meghan said...

lilly...those are the exact words that came out of my mouth...but mark insisted he put it in his piggy bank! :)

Elizabeth said...

ya ya, whatever helps you sleep at night! :)

Diane Riding said...

Alright you twin sisters......enough bickering already!
Did I tell you how much I LOVE being able to see my two babies every couple of days! This blog thing is the best invention ever! It's real "grandma" user friendly.........I love it! How 'bout another video, Meggie? Thanks so much for taking the time to do this.........it makes my day each time I get on your site! I love you 4 soooo much!

Diane Riding said...

Alright you two twin sisters.........enough bickering back and forth!!
Have a told you how much I LOVE your blog and being able to see my babies every couple of days! This is the best invention ever! HOw 'bout another video, Meggie........come on!!! I love you and absolutely LOVE seeing my Porter and Claire Diane! How I miss them!!!!!!!

Diane Riding said...

Sorry about that! I thought I lost the first comment thing I sent so I resent it. You know me and technical stuff!!!!!!

Julianne said...

Oh, how I miss Utah falls. Columbus day snuck up on us too -- Porter is adorable - way to get out and have some fun! (I feel like I've been inside for a month...it's still 98 degrees here!)

callie said...

you little crazies do so much fun stuff! oh how i miss the fall weather, smells, and chill! we compensate by blasting the A/C and lighting a spice candle...but it just doesn't compensate.

i can't get over how much porter looks like mike! so cute

Anonymous said...

I loved the Fall there too Meg. So how did you enjoy the big storm on Sat? I heard you got three inches! I bet it's beautiful! That's what we need badly in SD with all these fires. Scary!! I really hope Scripps doesn't get hit again.

Anonymous said...

I loved the Fall there too Meg. So how did you enjoy the big storm on Sat? I heard you got three inches! I bet it's beautiful! That's what we need badly in SD with all these fires. Scary!! I really hope Scripps doesn't get hit again.

I forgot my name the first time, oops.