Friday, October 12, 2007

Scarecrow Festival

Today we went to the scarecrow festival down at Thanksgiving Point. Yes we went there twice this week, but for two different events. This time of year there are so many fun things to do. Too bad the weather guys told me it would be in the 70's so I wore shorts and flip flops, and it was windy and on the verge of raining the whole time...good thing I brought jackets for Claire and Porter. Of course Porter had fun, and so did his mom! :) They had these huge slide-jumpy air things that all the kids loved. My personal favorite picture is of Lainey going down the slide. You have to stop and look closely at that one! So cute.

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

those pictures are so cute, I'm so sad that we don't live close to go to things like that. Thanks for picking me up at the airport yesterday, it was really good to see you! I love you and can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving!

Elizabeth said...

ps. what do you want for your birthday in less than a month?

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures, I am glad to see you went to the festival, my sister works as a teacher at the westridge academy which the festival is designed to benefit, so I know how much good it does when people support it.

callie said...

what fun! that's one of the things i love most about october...there are always so many festivals going on for all sorts of reasons. i love the slide show. very cute

Steve and Amanda said...

Megs- I wish I was there to do all of this stuff with you, I think I have told you that before, but it is true! Porter and Trent would be the best of friends as well as Clare and Camryn!