Sunday, December 9, 2007

Porter's FIRST Professional Haircut...

And I wasn't that impressed! Especially spending 15 dollars on something it took three minutes to do! He sure had fun though. It's a place called Cookie Cutters, haircuts just for the little ones. (cute name huh?) Inside the salon is obviously all catered to kids. The chairs are airplanes, cars and a firetruck. So naturally Porter loved it. But I've been cutting Porter's hair since he had enough to cut, and if I say so myself, they've all been great...but don't ask Mark! Here are some pictures from the BIG day.


The BEFORE picture..


The airplane he chose to sit in for his haircut. They also put a movie on for the kids, one that they get to choose.


He never complained, just sat there and did exactly what she told him to.



And AFTER...still handsome, but I do like his hair a little bit longer! Good thing his hair grows so fast. (Kind of a cheesey smile!)

15 comments:

Jill Burke said...

What a cutie!! Seriously, he's so sweet....

Annie said...

What a cute place! I love the haircut it's super cute.

Julianne said...

I love the last shot...he's so cute. What a good boy to obey all the directions! Way to go, Porter!

Kelly said...

So cute!!! What a fun place...I have never heard of it. But yeah it's too bad you weren't at Market Street Grill...that would have been so fun. Maybe next time! We had never been there before...so yum!!

Elizabeth said...

That is such a cute smile at the end! and that looks like such a cute place! I really need to get Taylor's haircut and maybe Grace and Olivia so they don't look like they have mullets! Loveyou!!

Ellis family said...

Hey meghan, it's katie ellis, just stumbled across your blog! Your family is so cute! Hope you guys are doing great, we are good, we now live in Minnesota! Crazy huh!? Check out are blog!

Katie said...

Looking good Porter! I am glad to hear more about the Cookie Cutters place. I've wondered...it looks fun. Hopefully when Grace gets a little more hair we can try it out. :)

Kathy said...

He is so cute! I love that little smile in the last one!

Lettie B. said...

We took Zeke there for his last haircut (and by the way, coupons show up every couple of weeks for it in the junk mail so it is only $9). I just can cut his because he is a maniac. He was a maniac there too so I had an AWFUL experience, but at least I didn't have to add the chore of cutting his hair along with it.

callie said...

i love the cheese! i'm dying for hannah to pose cheesy for the camera...i think she gets sooo impatient because my camera delay is AWEFUL! and i don't know what you are talking about, i think his hair looks so stylish!

Diane Riding said...

My extremely "HANDSOME" young Porter Duff!! I think you give better hair cutes too, Meggie!! What a good boy he was tho......to sit there and be so obedient! Hug him for me!! x0x0x0

Ellis family said...

Hey can I get your address so we can mail you a chirstmas card?!

Suzette Baird said...

Hey so that recipe you gave me was amazing, don't worry that I made it the next day with my whole family and they all loved it!!!! So good! Have a good week.
Take it easy.

Suzette Baird said...

Hey, yes on that salad I used all the goods you told me to and it was insane....I wanted to take it in the closet and each the whole thing without anyone touching it.... (Salad closet eater good times) so thanks again! Man, what else does Betty Crocker have up her sleeve, I love recipes! Have a great Christmas holiday and let’s start going shopping for the Bahamas when you get home ha ha I hope........!
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

....aren't the cuts only $13.95?? LIAR!! it looks asmazing though.