Monday, December 3, 2007

Thanksgiving Trip to San Diego

I don't even know where to begin. We did SO much in two weeks so I'll spare posting ALL the pictures. We got back on Saturday night from two fun weeks in San Diego. We stayed at my parents house (thanks mom and dad, I know it can be really crazy at times) and my whole family was together again for Thanksgiving day at the Petersons! We packed in The Zoo, Sea World, the beach, shopping, manicures and pedicures, seeing some high school friends, runs around the lake, a 30th birthday party, but most of all time with the cousins. Porter had such a great time with all of his cousins (12 of them). There was always something for him to do and someone to play with. He's finally at that age where I can just let him play and not really worry about him until I hear crying...then I have to go investigate. Really it was a great two weeks, and I can't wait for more after Christmas!! (I'm sure my parents can't either...haha)

WARNING: There are a LOT of pictures, mostly for grandma's and grandpa's, but you can enjoy them too! :)



Caitlin, Claire and Porter at Grandma Diane and Grandpa Bob's house.


Madison, Parker, Caitlin and Porter


Elizabeth, Jennifer, Heather, Claire and Me at Heather's house before Jill's surprise 30th Party!!


Jill and Spencer. Spencer is four weeks younger than Claire.



I loved Claire's eyes in this picture. I hope they stay blue, but they'll probably change...


Thanksgiving day at Jennifer's. Me, Liz, Jill, Spencer, and Jenn


Cute Claire.


Grandma Diane


All the guys playing horseshoes on Thanksgiving day. Grandpa Bob, Bart, Rob, Zack, Matt, Mark and Kristian.


Our Navigator at the Zoo.


Right before loading onto the sky tram, which Porter LOVED!


At La Jolla shores eating chicken. Merrick, Jenn, Campbell and Porter.


Love the girl...


You can't really see us, but the beach is beautiful..that's what you get when a stranger takes your picture! :)


This one is out of order, but it's ALL of us at the Zoo. I don't think one person is ready for the picture, but it's fun to see all of us in one shot.


Porter and Campbell at Sea World. They were stragglers behind everyone else.


Porter amazed at Shamu. He literally had his mouth open in a lot of pictures and continued to say "WOW."


It is pretty cool though.


Pet's Rule show at Sea World. Grandma Diane, Olivia, Ethan, Merrick, Campbell and Porter.


Ethan and Porter in the tub at G&G's.


Uncle Zack reading to Taylor, Ethan and Porter.


Cousins at Sea World.


Taylor and Porter. Wow that was a long post..but what a fun trip!

13 comments:

Lettie B. said...

I know I say it every time I comment, but Porter is so cute. I am glad you had a good time, but more glad that you are back. I love seeing the pictures of you with your sisters. You all look so much the same and totally different at the same time.

mindy said...

It sure looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Glad you had a great trip.

Suzette Baird said...

Meghan! That looks so fun to have so many cousins your kid’s age! I freakin love sea world! You guys did so much and it looks like a riot! How fun! wow, I love my exclamation marks, ha ha

Julianne said...

Wow. I LOVE SAN DIEGO! We will be there for CHristmas, and I can't wait. Glad you had so much fun!

Elizabeth said...

those pictures are so cute, thanks also for sending them to me. I'm so glad you took so many pictures! That one of Claire all by herself is so cute! I can't wait for you to come back for Christmas either! YAHOO!!!! Party at Grandma Diane's house. (hopefully mom doesn't read this!) haha

Sally Jensen Interiors said...

Ok...thats so fun that you were all there...and you ALL went to the zoo. Amazing! I'm jealous.

Laura said...

so much fun. claire is so beautiful. i just want to pinch her! :) looks like you guys had fun, can I come at christmas?

Unknown said...

wow! what a trip - glad you guys had such a good time! but I'm also glad to have you back blogging again - I missed your updates! your cute kids and your funny writing always make me smile.

Steve and Amanda said...

Megs- Why did I EVER leave you! Our kids would have LOVED playing with eachother. Camryn is rolling around everywhere which makes me have to watch her a little more! I should call you and get an update on all your family members. So good to see them on your blog!

The Harbertson Family said...

SO FUN! Seriously, how fun is it to be with all of your family?! I can't believe how old Caitlyn looks!!! I just remember a little twirp running around and I guess I just thought she stayed like that. So I'm just devistated that I'm like counting down the days that I have left here in Cali. We have just over 6 months left. SAD!!!

Annie said...

It looks like you had an amazing two weeks in San Diego. I loved all the pics, especially the one of you guys on the beach. I'm still obsessed with Claire...can I clone her???

Jill Burke said...

Meggy, you little blogger, you! I've been DREADING updating my blog cuz I'm like 3 months behind. Ugh...You've inspired me though :) Loveya

Anonymous said...

love to see the boys suck each other in the bath