Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Santa Comes to visit!

And wouldn't you know it's our very own Porter! I had the Young Women over tonight for our Christmas Party, and Porter dressed up as Santa. It was so cute, but of course he was a little shy. He eventually would say "HO, HO, HO!"




I had to add these two of Claire and Porter. I thought they were so cute. We were at a friends house for a Christmas Party, and Santa made his presence.


Claire is so cute. I don't know why Santa's glasses are foggy, although it was about 100 degrees. And I wasn't the one in the HOT outfit!!
Porter explaining to Santa that he wants a helicopter (from cars movie) and "little chick!" (also from cars movie) But the funny thing was no one really knew what he was talking about. They thought he wanted a little girl for christmas!! I'm sure he's TWO! but it was pretty funny.

14 comments:

mindy said...

He looks so cute in that costume!!

Suzette Baird said...

ohm could your kids be any cuter? I don't think so....How freaking fun! Porter is the man! He sure knows how to cheese it, so cute! I wish they made Clair’s clothes in my size cause I would probably wear her outfits every single day! She already has better style than anyone I know.....
Love ya!

Kathy said...

Claire looks so cute on Santa's lap!

Anonymous said...

Porter was so cute last night about everything and especially in the Santa suit. (I have a few pics of you & him to email you)

Nate and Nicole said...

Meghan - Your kids are adorable! Claire looks like a little doll.

Emily said...

Those pictures of Porter are priceless and Claire is like a little doll sitting on Santa's lap- your kids are the cutest!

Brooklyn and Dave said...

these are so darn cute! i miss little porter! and claire is getting so big! she's adorable

Annie said...

Porter looks adorable in the Santa costume. When do you leave for Arizona?

Unknown said...

cutest little santa EVER...(not the one with the foggy glasses, just to clarify.)

Steve and Amanda said...

I love Claires cute outfit, and Porter is so cute with the Santa costume...where did you get it? Sure wish I was seeing you next week!

Elizabeth said...

that is hilarious that they thought he wanted a girl for Christmas! Was he stuttering saying, " I, I, I, I, I wanna chick?" I love how he stutters! i can't wait to see you guys!
LOVEYOU!!! I love Claire's sweater!

The Collins said...

Your kids are soo cute!! I love that Porter is so into Cars..cause Carter is obsessed with Cars too! He had quite the cars Christmas! Our little boys would love each other. (:

callie said...

cute little santa! i love being so intune to our little kids personal vocabulary/language...i forgot sometimes that people usually can't understand EXACTLY what hannah is saying

Annie said...

You've been gone forever...we really need to get together ASAP. When are you going to post pics from all your vacations?